If whatsoever exists, then there is some reason for its existence. We are also no anomalous to it. Well to understand us better, it is is important to comprehend the scenarios pertaining us.
It’s many years since the introduction of the internet and simultaneously it had grown from a baby to mature adult.the figure of internet users have crossed the billion mark in 2014.
SIZE OF THE INTERNET
- In India, there are around 343 million users following China and United state,75% of the user of India belongs to the age group of 15-35.
If we follow the report of IAMAI and BCG, the number of internet users in India will cross the mark of 550 million making it second largest internet population of the world.
CONTRIBUTION OF THE INTERNET
- In 2013, The contribution of Internet towards the Indian GDP was of USD 60 billion which account 2.7% share of GDP of India, larger than the contribution made to it or by the health and military sector of 2.5%.
- Estimation and prediction of industry experts also suggest that that it will increase its contribution to 4% in nearby future.
SCOPE AND OTHER ASPECT OF THESE FIGURES
- In 2014, Investors invested heavily around USD 3624 million in top players like Flipkart, Amazon India, Snapdeal, etc. in the e-commerce sector.
- The report of PWC suggests e-commerce sector will have settled the business of above 17 billion by 2018.
We bought all the above data just to expose the scope of the Internet and e-commerce industry the Indian market. Such a great range obviously attract different e-com player to invest in the Indian market and will try to settle them in the market.In the move to settle themselves and longer their list of loyal customer, they are giving a massive discount and steal deal to attract customers.But most of these deals are for a very short period or of limited quantity.
HERE WE COME INTO ROLE
We at roastedDeals.com, work round o’ clock to bring these deals to you quickly, so you can avail discount on your stuff or service. It will pay you back in the form of discount or cash.
You will be surprised to know that around 3000 people have been registered as new internet user when you were busy reading this.