We all love browsing the catalog of our stuff. Selecting the finest one out of it and comparing on the different e-stores for the coolest discount, might not be a challenge for you, but there are some instances when you find your stuff at a greater discount on any e-store, which is less reliable in your view. What to do? Should you go for the discount or should you switch back to your old reliable store? Go through this post. I have articulated all the facts of “Marketplace safety tips” which will help you selecting your move.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Always try to go through the Term Condition for Replacement and Replace of the E-store you are opting for.
- Check whether your e-store is providing you any “After sale protection”
- You should go through the comment section to make a clear and crisp image of seller and store.
- Go through the brand reputation of the store and resolution tools they made available to their customers.
MARKETPLACE SAFETY TIPS
- Always use payment gateways available on the website of e-store
- Never use any other payment gateways like DIRECT BANK TRANSFER, MONEY ORDER on request of the seller or anyone.
- Opt for Cash on Delivery, when you have no past experience with that e-store.
Also read….Get free one-day delivery on Flipkart
CONSIDERING THE SELLER
- Check the profile rating of that seller and select accordingly which suit you.
- Go through the review section of seller profile, it will help you judging the seller.
- Check whether the seller has any “After sale protection badge”.
- Sellers on Flipkart with “After sale protection” have advantage badge.
- Sellers on Ebay with “After sale protection” have Ebay guarantee badge.
- Sellers on Amazon with “After sale protection” have A-to-Z safe buying Guarantee protection badge.
In case if any seller cheats you, you can get in touch with e-store with their contact channel. They should surely feel happy helping you, they will investigate it by their end and if they find any mistake of seller they will surely replace your product with a genuine one. If they don’t resolve your issue then you can forward your issue to us at email@example.com and we will help you settling your issue with the help of relevant forum on proiority basis.